There are three ways to lower the costs of 3D computer graphics. The first encompasses all actions that include the verb “reduce”. The second way to save is to take advantage of all kinds of free tools to generate a 3D render. The third type of savings has to do with all those work routines that involve energy savings and also money.
Things you can reduce
- The workload You can eliminate the secondary parts, and in general everything that you can do without in the development of a project.
- The resolution of the images. This is an action that supposes a saving, especially in the intermediate phases of a development, when it does not matter that your 3D render does not reach an excellent quality.
- The number of images. The dilemma here is to choose between having several poor quality images, or to obtain a single image of excellent quality.
- Prepare the project in detail. When a project is fully developed, the rendering work runs its course without interruption. But if we add changes and new instructions, the budget will suffer due to the increase in working hours. Therefore, the following advice is …
- Remove parts of the feedback. Avoid interrupting the rendering process as much as possible
- Avoid the urgency. If you can afford to work without a deadline, go to the queue and wait for your turn. It will be much cheaper than working against the clock. Hurry has a price.
Cheap services, or free
In the network you can find a variety of products and services that will help you reduce the bill of your 3D renderings.
- 3D design programs. Some are free, totally or partially. Using these programs can be useful, especially if you are a beginner. Also, if you are looking for software that is especially flexible, you can run it with various operating systems, and you will find plugins that can be integrated into other programs
- 3D image library. If you’re not obsessed with originality, you can always get hold of library images. Here you will find 3D renderings that are free, or that have a lower cost than that of an original render.